Event date 2017/09/01
Practical interdisciplinary research in the energy systems field, (5) ECTS
Linköping University, Sweden
The exact date will be announced later
After completing the course, the student should be able to:
• Communicate interdisciplinary research results in the field of energy systems orally and in writing,
• Produce draft multidisciplinary article for publication in scientific journals in the field of energy systems,
• Produce popular scientific interdisciplinary articles for non-scientific publication in the energy system area,
• Critically review and evaluate other interdisciplinary publications in the energy system,
• Produce interdisciplinary research applications in the energy system,
• Critically review and evaluate other interdisciplinary research applications in the energy system.
During the course, participants will train their ability to design and report from interdisciplinary research projects in the energy system area. Participants read different research reports and applications, and critically review them. Participants make a draft of their own interdisciplinary publication and disposition of the application together with one or more other participants in the course and these are reviewed within the group.
Examination is done through:
- Participation in seminars and workshops (3 ECTS)
- Written assignments and opposition (2 ECTS)