Event date 2019/08/01
Technical University of Denmark
42 DTU Management Engineering
Recent Research Results on Management Science, (2.5) ECTS
Course Code: 42142
Gaining knowledge in recent research results on Management Science applied to different scientific and applied problems
Duration of course
Autumn and Spring. The Course is not following DTUs normal Schedule. Is offered both spring and autumn.
Campus Lyngby DTU Management Engineering, Produktionstorvet, building 424, room 123 every second Thursday at 13.00
Scope and form
Seminar with presentations on recent research in Operations Research, Operations Management, and Financial Engineering. Talks are given by internal and external teachers as well as the participating students.
A student who has met the objectives of the course will be able to:
- Review state-of-the-art in defined Management Science subjects.
- Critically evaluate scientific contributions.
- Gain an overview of the specific areas in management science covered in the seminar.
- Present your own scientific progress and challenges.
- Engage in a scientific discussion.
- Act as a reviewer for a scientific report and presentation.
- Develop ideas for future research in Management Science
- Mutual exchange of ideas.
David Pisinger, Lyngby Campus, Building 424, Ph. (+45) 4525 4555, email@example.com
David Pisinger, firstname.lastname@example.org